- Offerd Salary 20,000 - 30,000
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Gender Male
- External URL www.shrenzocareers.com
· Should map potential customers and generateleads
· Responsible for brand promotion and leadconversions
· Formulate and execute the company’s strategicplan.
· Set and achieve key performance targets for sales,delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
· Identify, create, and develop new marketopportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful businessproposal that secure new deals, contracts, and long-term relationships.
· Support and lead company products sales, growthand continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
· Manage all sales related activities coveringsetting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate deliveryof products in all sales channels.
· Ensure timely collection of the company’s moneyfrom the market. Develop a plan to minimize expiry products from the market.
· Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and shortexpiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoidingoverstocking the points of sales.
· Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate therisk for smooth process.
· Timely update and present competitors’ activitiesand provides market feedback on new products, prices changes, new launches, etcto the top management.
· Communicate operational/sales results, activities,etc. to CEO and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
· Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in away that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvementplans.
· Monitor industry legislative developments, developand implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximizebusiness performance.
· Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with keystakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organizations, regulatorybodies etc.
· Representing the organization at tradeexhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
· To formulate performance measures, parameters andtargets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year onperformance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
· Maintain a high level of confidentialitythroughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposalsunder scrutiny and any other activity related to the business.
· Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing,hiring, and mentoring new talent.
· Enroll the product in Supermarket chains
· Establishes and maintains relationships withindustry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and setsperformance goals accordingly.
· Directs market channel development activity
· Reviews and analyzes sales performances againstprograms quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.