- Offerd Salary 50,000-60,000
- Experience 3-4 Years
- Gender Both
- External URL www.shrenzocareers.com
IBM FileNet Developer
About Company :
It is an enterprise powered by the Electronic Government Authority (EGA) of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates It builds the technological infrastructure and software by digitizing public services offered by the government departments for the citizens, businesses and visitors of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE). RAKsys inspires ideas to co-create with the government to develop online interfaces, platforms and applications that enhances the experiences of citizens and enriches their lives with greater flexibility, usability and mobility.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Function : Technology – IT & Systems
Job Description :
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development model
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- In depth knowledge of IBM FileNet Architecture and IBM FileNet Java APIs
- Expert level experience in Java/J2EE
- An ECM Developer must have strong technical, hands on experience and possesses innovative thought process, design thinking and strong analytical background. Must have strong communication skills to coordinate and lead solution delivery.
- Translates business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications including design documents and unit test plans and provides technical and functional support for ECM environments and applications.
- Strong Java development skills in:
- jsp, webservices, SOAP, XML, REST, security, jUnit
- Spring MVC, Thymeleaf
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT) 2.x, Sencha GXT 2.x
- Jasper Reports, logging frameworks like log4j, slf4j, logback
- Open source frameworks
- Strong FileNet skills in:
- creating classes, templates in FileNet
- creating workflows, eforms, BPM
- using Process Administrator, ACCE, FEM
- IBM Content Navigator API and plugin, features, EDS development
- Navigator administration, desktop configuration, viewer mapping, teamspaces
- Knowledge of:
- SVN, ANT, eclipse
- WebSphere: install, update applications, create data-sources, etc.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time