- Offerd Salary 30,000 - 50,000
- Experience 10 Years+
- Gender Female
- External URL www.shrenzocareers.com
AREA SALES MANAGER
About Company :
It is a Mosquito Repellent unit with Room Freshener, forwarded by Southern Laboratories. We have tested our products all through a decade and finalized the best quality that is to be supplied to the consumers- hazard free, health-oriented and eco-friendly to toddlers. This experience and expertise helped us to develop and introduce India’s first ” Mosquito Repellent unit with Room freshener” in varying fragrances. Its operations spread all over India. Our team of CFA’s, distributors and company sales staff work synergistically to attain company goals.
Location : Mysore
Experience : 10 – 20 Years
Function : Business Development
Vacancy : 10
Job Description :
· Should map potential customers and generate leads
· Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
· Formulate and execute the company’s strategic plan.
· Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
· Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts, and long-term relationships.
· Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business.
· Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels.
· Ensure timely collection of the company’s money from the market. Develop a plan to minimize expiry products from the market.
· Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales.
· Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
· Timely update and present competitors’ activities and provides market feedback on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management.
· Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to CEO and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
· Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
· Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance.
· Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organizations, regulatory bodies etc.
· Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
· To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business.
· Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent.
· Enroll the product in Supermarket chains
· Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Directs market channel development activity
· Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time